The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaddyz

[DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue   [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:32 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Shaddyz
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Rogue

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
All days aweek!

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Nathea, if she's still in the guild.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I was in Immortal for a while but people started to leave so i did the same thing and left. I played with Fatawa until it disbanded, raided alot in Karazhan with them. I also were in The Dragon Within, did some Zul'Aman and Karazhan, also two gruul downs. I sold my account, leaved guild before i sold it though, and now i bought it back.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Never felt a lag tbh if there's not in a Alterac Valley during the "AV Weekend". Nothing otherways.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
I am applyin because i want to start PvE again, PvP is getting booring when there's all full Season 3 geared people around in Battlegrounds and i dont got a chance in arena with my gear. What i expect.. I expect nice and friendly players in the guild, i also expect that people respect eachother in the guild and that you are allright that im having a girlfriend and im also engaged so some days i wont be able, but i will be telling the Raidleaders in time if that's the case. Im not an epic-greedy kid, im playing to have fun with people in the guilds im playing/played with, and to make progress. Im not gettin' too over serious though.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Im not sure if im PvP geared on the armory or not but i got swords aswell, will respec, got ~250 hit, 1500+ attackpower and 23% crit with my current specc, so my gear aint crap, it's Karazhan / heroic gear that works fine for DPS.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Shaddyz < Armory. As i said im not sure of what kind of gear im carrying on the link (depends when you read this apply aswell.) but if PvP geared, just give me a whisper in-game and i'll come so you'll be able to inspect me.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
When im not in an instance, farming badges for the sunwell-patch im playing my warrior on Doomhammer (Normal). Just PvPing in Battlegrounds, nothing serious.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Karazhan 11/11, Zul'Aman 4/6, Gruul's Lair 2/2. Tempest Keep (The Eye) 1/4 (Voidreaver downed)

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All of them.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
I did level this character up pretty fast, was just focused on levling fast, not to get my professions up. I might get herb/alch soon if im able to get into the guild, just because it's usefull to the guildies.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Of course it is, im used to use voice chat due to gaming since i was 8 and thats how i learned myself english aswell. I jumped off school because i didnt felt to waste time there, that's why i learned my english from games/movies.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Carl, im 17 years old. I live in Sundsvall, Sweden with my mother, father and younger sister. My interests outside World of Warcraft is my Girlfriend Linnéa. We got engaged last summer and have been together for 2 years almost since.

- If you have anything more that you need to ask about gear, experiance or whatever you can reach me ingame at Burning Legion /w Shaddyz or Doomhammer /w Nevam (Horde though). That's all for me, thanks. Would also really appreciate if you could give me the answer about this apply ingame. I will watch this forum again in ~12 hours.
Back to top Go down
Uduandy

Uduandy

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue   [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:36 am

Sounds good, however our latest rogue CL fucked off to a diffrent server. And also we have about 7 active rogues >< However, i will tell Farenoob to take a look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue   [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:52 am

I dont know this guy. But I dont like ppls who sell their account.
Back to top Go down
Shaddyz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue   [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:35 am

miugel wrote:
I dont know this guy. But I dont like ppls who sell their account.

Mate, the reason was that i just felt i didnt want to play anymore, it was so damn booring so i sold it to my friend.
That's why, im not really upto selling my account again though, dont worry about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue   [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:27 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue   [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:58 am

We are quite full on rogues at the moment. i will have a talk with the officers and see if we can make an exception.
But for now I am sorry to say that we will not take you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue   [DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Shaddyz - Rogue
Page 1 of 1