The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Warlock

Go down 
+2
Farendell
Zefy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirrano

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:08 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Mirano - I have a priest too with significantly better gear - Mattfan
Character Race: Human female - Dwarf male
Character Class: Warlock - Priest

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
At these times, every single day. Parents are willing to eat early for my sake, so that won't be a problem either.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Berthaa and Zefy - possibly others, but not that I can remember just right now.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I joined Dark Deeds back when I had just come to the server, where I stayed for a few months. I left to play with up to 9 real life friends, who bugged out on me, and ended up joining Apocalypse with only one of them. Then I joined Ninth Order as they were formed. After NO rerolled PvP, I rerolled to my warlock, and joined Kovenant, which has now merged to The Dragon Within.
-Up until Kovenant, I've been raiding with my priest as holy.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Unless the server is actually down, I have no problems with connections at all. Have disconnected once due to power failure, but I don't think it's something that will happen regularly Smile

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
I find myself missing SSC and TK. I would like to see the end of some raiding instances, not just the beginning, by joining The Legend Reborn, I hope to see that, and maybe take part in making it possible. Whether it be as a healer or a warlock, doesn't matter to me. I simply enjoy raiding Smile

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Note: I recently acquired new gear on my warlock, thus it may differ a bit from what armory shows. Else it's 747 shadow dmg, ~9-10% crit, 120+ spell hit rating.
There appears to be a problem with Armory... I can't link my warlock's page for some reason. You can ask me in game on Mirano, Mattfan or Karkarov, and I'll log my warlock if you want to see it. (The armory says "an error has occured" :S)
Doesn't work for my priest either. Well: 1500 +healing, ~145 mana per 5 sec while casting, 9.6k mana and 6.5k health (if I remember correctly). Again, just ask me Wink
Sorry that I can't link the armory pages, don't know what's wrong with the page...

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
I mainly play WoW to raid, or level my alt. Currently, I either level my alt, help someone on my warlock, or play another game such as Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Gmod or Counter-strike. I can be reached on skype or msn if needed though.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
To make it all easier, I'll list what I've done:
Full kara, on both characters.
Full Gruul, on both characters.
Magtheridon downed on my priest.
SSC: Hydross, Lurker, Karathress downed on my priest. - nr 1 on healing on Karathress, I might add Razz
TK: Void Reaver downed on my priest, along with a couple of tries on Solarian and Al'ar.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All of them I believe. Both characters.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Skinning and Tailoring - Tailoring 363 at the moment. I only have crafted shoulders, I don't exactly plan to get full crafted gear.
Nothing worth mentioning on my priest though.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Top grades in school Wink (not kidding actually)

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Mark, I'm a 15 year old boy, and when not gaming computer, I'm either out running/excercising, at Badminton practice, partying or with a girl (duh!).

If you have any questions what so ever, feel free to ask. I'm aware that my gear may very well be far below your standards, but I would really like to start raiding SSC/TK again. I have an idea/proposition: I could raid with my priest (if ever needed) in SSC/TK, and then kara/za/GL/Mag with my warlock, until I get sufficient gear to raid SSC/TK. Just an idea, as I am well aware of my gear lacking behind. I will join as many raids with my warlock as I can though, to get gear that applies with the raiding performed and tasks asked of me.
Before I leave it to you: Please don't ask me to craft gear, the mat-farming really stinks! Razz That's all from me. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Zefy

Zefy

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:26 pm

Nice aplication mate Wink

I can only tell you guys, he is worth taking Smile
Skilled and got talents to learn things fast, doesn't cry about a few wipes. cheers

-Zefy
Back to top Go down
Farendell

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:56 pm

looks good...
Not sure if we need anymore warlocks, but tahts up to Logayn.
However, a priest we could really use Smile

Wait for Berthaa (kek-shudnt be a problem as u know him) or Logayn mate, gl!
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:03 pm

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
Netexia

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:12 am

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lazerpewpew

lazerpewpew

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:44 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:03 am

Welcome mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ACCEPTED]Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Warlock
Page 1 of 1