The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qxton

[DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:30 am

Hi
I left The Legend Reborn yesterday, the reason was some1 that told wrong about me to others even that palladin (Mohan) said it wasnt my fault. Mohan pulled boss without readycheck or smt made threat and i used Sunder armors/Heroic Strike/Shield Slam/and all i can do but couldnt over aggro boss, paladins have their ability's for making aggro ofc.
After that in raid time when i joined Vent i heared that still that guy keep saying that all them...
i just couldnt stand it and left guild , i was so so angry even i couldnt say anything and type!
Now why im wanna back join guild again. i told my apply too that i hate pvp and ill do only pve. and u guys accepted me with that gears and told me its ok. i took 4 epics in 1 week and even i bought gold ! and i respected for guild... what can i do more than this and after this all im hearing some1 talking about things that wasnt my fault and guild even dont want me in raids...
Still its ok i left massacre and cant join them again cuz we spoke lot and why i left was i wanted wiped on boss and try and try and kill boss this is pve! didnt want ppl boost me or smt...
and now i want u guys accept me again and if still a way open to me tell me..
Tnx and Sorry again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:13 am

no
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:22 am

Sorry mate, once you leave you leave
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Qxton

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:01 am

ok guys tnx anyway but i didnt say this topic to u reshal so pls dont answer! guild dont have any warrior CL so im talking to GM and im so so happy that u r not GM. try to have fun with world not just show urself to others(that im thinking ofc).
Sorry again about my leaving wasnt my fault , have fun. ofc i wont see u guys in wow cuz of some reasons so Bye.
Back to top Go down
Wintersong

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:07 am

Qxton wrote:
ok guys tnx anyway but i didnt say this topic to u reshal so pls dont answer! guild dont have any warrior CL so im talking to GM and im so so happy that u r not GM. try to have fun with world not just show urself to others(that im thinking ofc).
Sorry again about my leaving wasnt my fault , have fun. ofc i wont see u guys in wow cuz of some reasons so Bye.

Exactly, there's no CL so pretty much any other CL can comment thus far, and you left by your own. We didn't kick you nor tell you to do this. It IS your own fault.
My vote is also "No" in this matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:13 am

first off all i don't see the reason you left..

second.. quiting and joining when ever suits you isn't the attitude were looking for here.

sorry but think of the consequenses next time you do something.

GL finding a new guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:34 am

no need all the respond to this.

im war cl for the moment.
and i said no so lets leave it with that
Back to top Go down
Qxton

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:44 am

/care xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving   [DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Want to join guild again and im sorry for my leaving
Page 1 of 1