The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zanemba

PostSubject: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:28 am

1. Profile
Character Name: zanemba
Character Race: draenei
Character Class: shaman

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?i have no prob about raids i can be active 24 hours a day every day and as you will see im very active

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?tigraki,filia,koufala,mpampis.thewire and some people from pug groups or pvp

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? cearbearz but they are not active any more i joined and we did not do any raids and i need a more active guild for my shaman. i need 2 see more raids more fights you know i miss the action for my life (and the wipes) and now there is a guild post that we are disbanding so i will like 2 get a new guild Smile

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? normaly i dont but you never know internet is crazy this days

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership? im looking for a guild that can use my powers and will be friendly and we can have fun on raiding and pwning boss

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Zanemba
as you can see i have 1033 spell damage and 19,57 % for crit i do try 2 get some move items but as you will see there are not easy 2 get and you need a raiding guild i do have some move and new items from karazan but they will lower my spell damage and crit but it will give me some more mana reg

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both? i do both but most play pvp but i do love making groups and pug for ZA KARAZAN MAG AND GRUUL

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
i know all boss from karazan gruul mag BT MH ZA and i do see many pve videos
and i killed most of them i got friends in big guilds and ather server that i help with raids if they can not play (you know girls and family) and i used 2 play a rogue ptbc in ather server and did all mc bwl aq40 nax

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned? we dont need attuned any more i got key for cenarion honor hold

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? 380 jc with many good epic gems and some meta and blu
i do spend all my gold for them and now i have 365 enchanting with some recipes

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members? i think they are ok

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
my name is chris im from greece 21 years old i play wow and dota i like havy metal and im adicted 2 wow
if there are some thing more you need to know you can w me in game people can tell you if im good at my job and most of the times i get nice spots on the damage meters like pug with some fod and doomed 4 place in gruul and 3 in karazan with fod. i dont have any prob about retalent 2 pve for the guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:04 pm

just to edit; atm we aren't raiding, no Raidleader.

/ Niibbliet - Gnome CL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanemba

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm

better get a guild that sooner or later thats stay in a dead guild Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 am

tbh your crit is abit low... you dont need mana regen for anything.. Thats where your crit comes in.. without crit you'll go oom VERY QUICK you got a nice amount of spelldmg but its kinda obsolete without 22% or more crit.. Smile

Besides that you need to replace: your shield (pref for the badge one) your mainhand for nathrezim mindblade if possible, your Timbals focusing crystal because its CRAP for shamans Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanemba

PostSubject: :P   Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm

hmm i got the badge and i can get the sheald now but about that dagger both items you are asking will lower my spell damage Razz do you think it will be good most of shaman talents give spell crit and with totem you get 3% more so in the end its not the 19%it say its way more and trust me i did many fights both fire of dune and dark deeds told you that my dps is very nice and if they will every make new groups for gruul mag ZA and kara they will take me.(won there tier6 rogue hunter mage druid in dps only lost from my friend that have 6/8 tier6 and he is enhac shaman ) Very Happy i can use every 1 min mana pot and i dont realy get out of mana so easy.i can ask some ather elemental shaman what they do but as you can see i did gear up and there are not many items that can bust my spell damage only crit but it cost spell damage Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 pm

I just got one question, "Fire of Dune, Dark deeds", why not "hellfire clan"? big different O.o? If you can beat my dps/dmg in raids, i will hack nediarphs account and ginvite you ASAP !Very Happy

/ Niibbliet - Gnome CL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanemba

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:19 pm

i did join some hell fire clan raids and we got some problems 1 of there member had better items and passed some items so i got it but a healer asked for same item but its not good for a paladin and as a raid leader i told them we get items only for main spec i played a dps he played a healer so he started 2 say im a ninja and crapy things like that and many of there tanks do lose aggro very easy Smile
as long as about my dps you can take me for only 1 raid and see what i can do if you like it you keep my as trial if not better luck next time go gear up more Smile and i think i can take you nobbe it will be fun 2 see who is the best on dps (i know lock are hard 2 win but i will try my best )Very Happy 1 raid thats all i ask you can see i try hard 2 gear up and trust me as elemental is not so easy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:27 pm

well, i'm fury warrior just to edit ;P

/ Niibbliet - > Gnome CL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanemba

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:59 pm

fury then better inv me in guild that will be easy fury warrior will be fun 2 win you and inv me in guild Very Happy locks make imo better and fast dps locks are over powered
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanemba

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:16 pm

ok i got the sheald and i have the critical trinket so now i have olmost 22% but its 50spell damage down Razz i will get move crit soon i will get the pvp spell caster neck and give it a better socket . i like spell haste more and ever forum say that 2 make good dps and kill boss you must get spell haste and down run the rank of the spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bogaš

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:28 am

zanemba wrote:
ok i got the sheald and i have the critical trinket so now i have olmost 22% but its 50spell damage down Razz i will get move crit soon i will get the pvp spell caster neck and give it a better socket . i like spell haste more and ever forum say that 2 make good dps and kill boss you must get spell haste and down run the rank of the spell.

Why u whanna join a raid guild who dont raid ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanemba

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:33 am

the legend reborn is a nice guild and i got some friends(greeks) Smile as long as for the raiding part im not doing any raids in carebearz 2 but i hope you will get but in raids soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:19 am

If farendell comeback, we will raid Smile

/ Niibbliet - Gnome CL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:21 am

Well i've been elemental since lvl 10 Very Happy and yes spellhaste is nice, but not if you cant keep up your crit (35+ raidbuffed)... in my elemental gear i "only" got 930 spelldmg with nature but i got 25% crit unbuffed which makes up for my lack of spelldmg... and tbh spellcrit>spelldmg if your below 22% unbuffed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Sorry but i cant see any reason to give you a trial when we arent raiding anyways.. Gear is fine though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)   

Back to top Go down

zanemba is back and have more powers now! :)
Page 1 of 1