The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daheal

[ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Daheal
Character Race: Night elf Sad
Character Class: Priest

2. Availability
I will be available at 1900-2300 4\5 days a week (presuming u take weekends off) At summer time i will mostly stay longer than 2300.
In august i may get a job or school so after that i wont be able to go after 2300.
If i get a job i might not be able to keep up my 4\5 raiding either

3. Friends
No

4. Guild History
Mostly friend guilds where we have been doing some kara\gruul\za stuff.

5. Internet Connection
No. Its as rare as legendary items.

6. Guild Expectations
I apply to have a guild that is capable of setting up a functional raid often.
I expect to be able to see endgame content and maybe one day nuke horde as holy priest.

7. in game PVE equipment

8. PvE and PvP
I mostly do heroics. sometimes i run down to ol stratholm\ubrs for some fun

9. Instances
Have done all heroics except for Arcatraz.

10. Heroic keys
All

11. Profession
Current professions are alch\tail 375. I have soulcloth vest\whitemend hood no other rares.
When i was enchanter i had soulfrost and executioner.

12. English proficiency
Yes. might have some problems pronoucing certain words correct

13. About
I am 21 years, i live in Norway. I have a crazy thing for radio controlled stuff so i have t-rex450 rc chopper a boat and a 4x4 car. Other interest ive had is i got through wc1 and wc2 when they was kinda new. wc3 i totally missed as i didnt have any interest for computer games then.
I start playing wow in the middle of february so this is my main char. I have no experience above kara\gruul\za not on private serv or blizzard serv.
Back to top Go down
daheal

PostSubject: For some obscene reason the link didnt work.   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:56 am

Here is new armory link

I plan to get rid of the pmc set when i get the t4 shoulders and robes of heavenly purpouse.

Have belt of long road in bank
Back to top Go down
daheal

PostSubject: well link button doesnt work or i can work it....   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
daheal

PostSubject: doesnt work to link it either   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Just search for daheal on the burning legion serv.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmak

PostSubject: Reply   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:37 am

I think we are in need of healers atm , so Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:33 am

If he is active enough, we should invite him. Since we need moore holy priests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:59 am

Karazhan gear?
Back to top Go down
Daheal

PostSubject: Karazhan gear?   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:47 am

Yes there are some kara gear. I have just transferred to burning legion from a server with a small population where most was on the horde side. Getting into a guild with stable raiders where a problem because of my lack of experience. and going the long way building a guild wasnt possible as most players seemed to be happy with just being lvl70 and had no intention on going further than za\gruul. I know a entire guild that actually transferred from that serv because of that problem. And they were raiding at bt niveu.

you can check it out yourself www . timedust . org
Back to top Go down
Berthaa

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 pm

You gear looks fine for a start and since we need one more holy priest:
Accepted

I will talk to you ingame about trail and some expectations

Berthaa_
Back to top Go down
Daheal

PostSubject: seeking spot in your guild   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:37 pm

ok. so how long will this trial be and will there be any task i have to complete during this trial?

I have been online from 20-24 sunday and 17.30- and counting monday and havent yet seen you online berthaa.

Looking forward to hear from you. Hope i dont dissapoint the guild
Back to top Go down
Uduandy

Uduandy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 am

My Trial Was about 2 Months ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild   [ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Seeking for spot in your guild
Page 1 of 1