The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

[ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angercla

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:49 pm

When applying to the Legend Reborn, please fill out the following:
Keep in mind that an answer can take up to 3 days, so be patient.

1. Profile
Character Name:Angerclaw
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Druid

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

I am able to raid about 4 or 5 times per week, that is about 70 or 80% attendance, i am not sure exactly which days coz something might come up, but if all is fine i can play without any problem.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

I know chaosmaker (my real life friend, he joined few days ago) and i know muntzy (my good arena friend) he also joined recently if i remember well

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

I was member of DD (Dark Deeds) since pre tbc ( i was even on first majordomo/ragnaros kill Razz ) and i was there since now, but situation in guild changed becouse many good ppl left, so that mean also friends i had there arent active anymore + guild atmosphere isn't as good as it was before, to much drama, so many new ppl and stuff like that.Also ppl are treating well only ppl that raid, and not those that are in guild for friendship.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
No i have good internet connection without lags.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
Mostly it is becouse i would try again after some time pve content with interesting moonkin spec + i want raid finnaly with my rl friend as i planed long time ago + i want to meet new friendly ppl.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

But i cant show u on armory my moonkin gear coz i mostly wear resto for arenas, since i am used to pvp alot coz i wasnt raiding. Moonkin gear i got is 4/5 season 3 moonkin set for 4 set bonus, i have t6 gloves (moonkin ofc), i have 2h season 3 staff, badge belt(badge reward when ZA came), badge boots(badge reward when ZA came), badge bracers, badge trinket (icon of silver crescent), x'ari gift (+32 crit rating trinket), 2 karazhan rings ( 1 is reputation, and one with +42 nature damage, and both are enchanted with +12 damage), and my neck is Honor (season 3, +damage / + crit neck), bacge cloak (old badges reward cloak)

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
I mostly PvP in bg's , arena or simply gank Smile

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

I have been once in full mount hyjal run with Dark deeds, in ssc and tk, but it was quite long ago, so would need a bit to remind on that bosses
10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

All

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Alchemy/Enchanting and on my alt Skinning/Leatherworking
12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

Yes, i can speak english fluently
13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is David, I live in Croatia and i am 18 years old ( soon 19 - in 10 days ).I am friendly guy with interest in finding good and friendly ppl while my time spent in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmak

PostSubject: Take dat 5 crit and watch me yulllllllll   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Nice app, Good luck with getting in

Angerclaw is my RL mate and one of nices guys I know, If u inv him I'm sure he can be of alot of help for guild and ofc the most imprtant thing he can be my 5 % bonus crit.

Anger I dunno How much this help since it's coming from me Razz mybe it will be dawnfall hehe but GL
Back to top Go down
Demoncry

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Angerclaw~~~

from what is written in here about gear i think its not bad for BT progress even tho it consists some PvP gear

and since we dont have Boomkin atm i recommend this guy >>> Gief 5% crit

and gl

P.S.: I know Chobber will kill me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chobber

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:26 pm

What the fuck demon....

but omg boomkin sweet /high five
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Accepted.

Hope it isn't too hard for chobber to see another boomkin druid though.

All guild members please help recruitment for healers, especially resto druids, so chobber can go back to main spec!

Logayn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Demoncry

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)   Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:08 pm

now thats what i call smart move Logy :PP

phew . i guess im saved now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)   

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Druid want's to join (Balance)
Page 1 of 1