The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
towoliea

[PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:47 am

( sorry to post it again but i need to point out that my retri gear is pvp! and that i respec once a week. you need to know that i do have a good healer and tank gear and that i wana be tank or healer in the guild not a retri ) ( if you wana know my stats in the other gears than just ask for them )

1. Profile
Character Name: towolie
Character Race: human
Character Class: paladin ( they rock )

2. Availability
not on Monday and Wednesday but I can raid every other day in the week

3. Friends
I really don't know
but I guess not

4. Guild History
chosen and eternal sun i left because the guilds fell apart ( the leaders just left Sad )

5. Internet Connection
nope got a ms around 80

6. Guild Expectations
I wane join the guild for 3 reasons
1: to have fun at raids
2: to help in improve the guild
3: to make new friends

7. in game PVE equipment
( the gear changes every week because I got a retri, prot, holy and pvp gear ( I respec allot ) )

8. PvE and PvP
I like to do both but I prefer pve

9. Instances
I got xp whit all instances ( unless you mean raids than it's kara gruul and mag )
I’m a fast learner, you won’t have trouble about telling me a tact

10. Heroic keys
all Very Happy

11. Profession
mining: 375 and engineering: 165 ( just took it ) ( I call it a work in progress )

12. English proficiency
sure it’s not bad Very Happy ( it’s not the best you ever seen but it’s not bad either and I will understand all of it )

13. About
I’m Thomas Paul , 16 year old, and I love to play wow XD interests: you really wane hear more than wow? is there anything better? na just kidding I like to play tennis and have fun whit my real life friends Rolling Eyes but ofc wow is lots of fun 2 lol!

plz consider to take me in the guild and i whon't disapoint you Shocked

( sorry to post it again but i need to point out that my retri gear is pvp! and that i respec once a week. you need to know that i do have a good healer and tank gear and that i wana be tank or healer in the guild not a retri ) if you wana know my stats in the other gears than just ask for them )
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:28 am

poor gear, even for retri, pvp stuff with healing trinket^^?
Back to top Go down
towoliea

PostSubject: why it sucks   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:53 am

i know i started working on my pvp gear at wednesday this week Exclamation
i don't think its stange that my pvp gear isn't complete atm
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:06 am

I've added you to frinds, to have a chat ingame... Celestial or Thyraanir will whisper you sometime.
Back to top Go down
towoliea

PostSubject: thanks   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am

k thanks for giving me a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:49 am

Celestial set some requirements to come back with i think, so we'll see in the future Smile

Logayn
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
wire

PostSubject: cheese   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:53 am

i know Towilie he was in my last guild with wiggles and flop and a few other i think hes good guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again   [PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] read the first/last line to know why i post again
Page 1 of 1