The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application

Go down 
+2
Chobber
Conquery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arty

[ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:04 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Efekt
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Drood

2. Availability
Im available almost every evening , if in not working outside town , but that barelly happens

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

I dont think so

4. Guild History
I was member of Czarna Kompania on Frostmane i moved to BL after guild got disbanded

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

sometimes , but really rare and its for sure not about my internet provider

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

FUN 1st , Meet nice peeps , raids in MH , BT , ZA with ppl who know what they are doing ^^

7. in game PVE equipment

this is not gonna show u my stuff since im using 3 different eqipments and im swichin between them all
anyways as TANK i have 17500hp self buffed 31k armor , def cap . as DPS 3700ap 44% crit 10k hp , the worst is my pvp gear but im workin on it in free time

8. PvE and PvP

Little of both

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
5/6 MH , 2/9 BT , 6/6 ZA , full kara , ssc and tk but i never been tanking there , and ofc all lower raids

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
all of them ofc

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Leatherworking , got shitload recipes from BT , i think im missing only Belt of natural power from Ssc , but i have pretty much all important recipes
Enchanting , im fresh enchanter tho , tbh did this just for DE and enchant on rings

12. English proficiency
Think so , rofl

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is Artek , friends call me Art and im used to it , im 23 years old , from poland , beside wow hmm , im designing gardens , i like sport allmost all kinds
Gym , swiming , and everything wich is good for me and my familly
Back to top Go down
Conquery

Conquery

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Oi there! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Efekt <---- His armory profile for you lazy people.

P.S Nice gear and so on, not sure wether we need a feral druid or not though. GL anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Chobber

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Nice gear and i think we could use an feral tank as we dont have any

And i really need a druid friend im feeling so alone
Back to top Go down
Zefy

Zefy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:56 am

Chobber wrote:
Nice gear and i think we could use an feral tank as we dont have any

And i really need a druid friend im feeling so alone

wtf choober ? :p We have 2 dr00d tanks.. 1 is even active, so thats bullshit.. Very Happy:D

But Nice gear mate. I dont know anything about the dr00d tank class, so we will have to wait and see. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:21 am

1 active is not enough, so i vote for him! Smile he seems like he can be a part of progress and dont need kara runs to be geared up first Razz
Gief imo
Back to top Go down
Chobber

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:34 am

Do we have an druid tank:O im so sleepy^^

But still gimme gimme druid
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:30 am

awww....pld some heroics with him, this guy pwns in tankin =)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:16 am

One of the feral druids i recruited seems to be inactive, and you seem good, so lets try you out Wink
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application   [ACCEPTED] Efekt's  Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Efekt's Application
Page 1 of 1