The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gusafyy

[ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:29 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Gusafy
Character Race: Dwarf (<3)
Character Class: Priest

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
It depends on when you have "chillnights", meaning when you dont raid Razz. Maybe not on wednesdays, fridays and mondays, if u don't have these chillnights im talking about.
3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Nope, unless Androvack joins the guild (youv'e seen his apply i thinkl)

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I hav'nt leaved my current guild Fiasco, im there as standby right now. Last days it have gone very bad, and then Androvack called me about his apply to this guild.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Burning Legion isn't the most lagfree server in the game, but i have a very stable connection. If i "disconnect" i probably got a wowerror etc.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
I expect more raiding that i got from Fiasco. I mean they have just downed ZJ for the second time. Thats not what im looking for, i want to go the step forward!

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Er, im Shadow atm but im willingly respeccing into my main spec Holy, cause i dont have so good Shadow gear. PM me ingame for me to link my "real" gear.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
I am Not, not not! a pvper. i dont like it at all, im a priest, i mean, i die in a flash. I try to go MGT sometimes, but i never have the time really, and i never succeed to get a good group.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Gruul, KZ, ZA Embarassed
10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All except MGT.
11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
I am Tailoring 375 and have whitemend hood recipe. And then, lol, 280 enchanting, enough to disenchant instance blues.
12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yes, i think so.
13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
I am Gustav, and i am 14 yrs old. I am from Sweden and i like playing the piano besides Wow, and sometimes i go out running too, but i have just started so not very much to mention Laughing
Back to top Go down
Silvara

Silvara

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:19 am

Hiiiiii hunnie!!!

Very Happy

side note:
long time ago Gusafy used to play in kovenant aswell (ok maybe year ago ? Razz )
but he was one of the top healers. We had group of healers who just wanted to out heal others and he was one of them. Very Happy

Dunno about your reasent playing style but i loved your way on kovenant *hug Gusafy* (really active and good healer)

from my part thumbs up

btw i think Berthaa or Mirano was in kov same time as you were ? or Nedie ?Chobber ? there should be more of us whom you have played with Smile

Back to top Go down
painblade

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 am

hi mate,nice applycation afro

i think this mate is a good healer i played with him at fiasco for a while when he was shadow,but i think i know him with my druid character,if he was at kovenant Rolling Eyes,but anyway i think its ok to give this guy a chance as he is active enough and a nice person to play with Very Happy gl with your apply m8,hope u get in
Back to top Go down
Zefy

Zefy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:30 am

I actually lvled with that guy Very Happy farming the same mobs for agdes cuz of the q item wouldn't drop.. Later i found out that is was a raid group.. Embarassed

But GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:21 am

Holy would be more useful than shadow i think right now, but it's up to berthaa the priest CL to see what your gear is like and stuff.

From raid night point of view, raid nights rotate each week, so sometimes you would miss those 3 days. But not every week.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Gusafy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:28 am

Im more comfortable with holy i would say, so it wont be a problem for me to respec. Just post a reply/catch me ingame to link my gears. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gusafy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:30 am

And oh, i forgot, thanks for the lifting topics from my old friends, made me smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Gusafy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 am

And yes silv you are right Smile i've played with all those guys/gals you counted up actually. I love you
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:44 am

Good ap ye holy owuld be more useful since we need healers a bit :Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!   [ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Holy (or shadow!) priest wants to join TLR!
Page 1 of 1