The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigraki

[ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!! Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!!   [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:55 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Tigraki
Character Race: Feral
Character Class: Druid

2. Availability
look now is summer and i can raid almost every day.but when the winter comes i dont know when if you take me to guild we ll talk about when at the winter time Razz

3. Friends
I didn't saw your guilders so i dont know if is there any friend of mine..^_^

4. Guild History
Fidelity(there i took most of my epics)the guild destroyed because of a noob gm Smile

5. Internet Connection
Sometimes in IF and SH when we have lot of peaple(i had this problem 3 times and i play wow 3 years Very Happy)

6. Guild Expectations
I just want good friendly persons who can help me upgrade my gear and i can help em too, also i need some really good players,not noobish like the guild i am !! Smile (they cant do all kara wtf!!)

7. in game PVE equipment
sure i had had to say that before 6 months a hacker stole my account...so lot of my epics gone...i took some back and i still have the tank still inside me Very Happy

8. PvE and PvP
most pve but sometimes pvp for fun( i really want a pvp team but nobody wants feral dudu for arena...^_^)

9. Instances
ofcourse i have Full Kara,Gruul,Magtheridon,SeperSineCavern(no Zul Aman didnt have guild...)

10. Heroic keys
i have almost all heroic keys and i am going to help if someone needs me and have time to help Smile
11. Profession
I am Jewel Crafter and Miner (i have epic and lot of rare recipes and im glad to make jewels for my guilders any time ^_^)

12. English proficiency
Yes i can comunicate very well with my teammates and i think that we ll wont have any problem:)

13. About
Well my name is Tomas(better tell me Tom ^_^) I am 17 years old and i am from Greece.I am good person and friendly with every one exept horde:DD(joking),also exept wow i like going for beer with best friends and hunting pussys (sorry for this word...) Thats all about me.I hope that you will take me to your guild.....Also my e-mail is Raidengr2006@hormail.com Have a nice day from me Smile See you soon!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!!   [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 am

i'm sorry but you aren't geared to tank in MH or a lot of our raids. Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!!   [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:33 pm

his gear is updated, lets try him
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!!   [ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Feral tank looking for a guild!!
Page 1 of 1