The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HawkBane

[DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:) Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:)   [DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:25 am

1. Profile
Character Name: HawkBane
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Hunter

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

First of all guyz, I have to inform you that because of me being it the last year of high school I have to study a bit so unfortunatelly I was be able to raid during the week, but I promish I will be online every weekend and all weekend for raids. During weekends I will be online all day so I dont have any problems with the raiding times. (I hope the previous fact doesnt let you down.)

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

As I migrated to this server some days before (and starting looking for good serious raiding guilds) I didnt have the honor to meet with anyone from The Legend Reborn.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

As i explained before I just migrated to this server some days ago so I didnt join any other guild.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

Generally no I do not experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

When I migrated to this server I started looking for a good serious raiding guild and asked some people around and one of the first names I got was you, so I thought to check you at the internet and apply. Well, what do I expect from you? Hmm good question, basically to be accepeted in raids the dats I can raid so I can help at the guilds progress, nothing more nothing less:)

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Hawkbane

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

Well, I play World of Warcraft the last 4 years with a lot of different Characters and I was able to see the game by all its aspects, unfortunatelly I dont have enough time to do everything so right now with this hunter of mine I basically do PvE, instances, raids etc etc.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

I have fully cleared all pretBC instances, raids and outdoor encounters from Zg and Ahn' Qiraj 20 to Naxx and Ahn Quraj 40. And about Burniong Crusade raids, I have cleared full Karazhan, Grulls Lair, Magtheridons Lair, SeprepntShrine Cavern up to Lady Vashj(have raided her but never killed her) and Tempest Keep up to KaelThas(have raided him as well but never killed him).

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

I am attuned to all Heroic Instances.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

I am LeatherWorker, 375 with most recipes nonraid, also have Belt of Deep Shadow too from Ssc and Tk that may help some guild members.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

Well, you will judge my English pretty mats from my application but I think it is good enough to communicate with fellow guild members.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

Hmm, my name is Mitsos, I am from Greece and I am 17 years old and about my interests outside Wolrd of Warcraft are basically outgoing, skiing and basketball.

Thank you for reading my application people,
hope yo hear from you soon and cya online,
HawkBane
Back to top Go down
Wintersong

[DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:)   [DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 am

Hey there. I regret to inform you that hunterclass is full at the moment. Hope you find what you're looking for elsewhere
Back to top Go down

[DENIED] 70lvl Hunter wants to join you people:)
Page 1 of 1