The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sellla

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 am

Character Name: Sella Character Race: night elf Character Class: rogue
2. AvailabilityWhen we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend? i can raid every day i am very active i dont slack and i can stay till you need me.
3. FriendsDo you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
no
4. Guild HistoryWhat other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
My old guild disband slacking members
5. Internet ConnectionDo you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
i dont have lag my internet connection is good
6. Guild ExpectationsWhy are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
i just want to raid i miss raiding i was raiding active before tbc i expect to progres and have fun nothing special
7. in game PVE equipmentList your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
144 hit raiting i try make it more
8. PvE and PvPWhat do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
i do mostly pvp i am gladiator but i am done with arenas for now i want to focus on raiding
9. InstancesDo you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.kara gruul cleared with old guilds
10. Heroic keysTo which heroic instances are u attuned? i have all keys
11. ProfessionWhat are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? 375 mining and 367 engineering
12. English proficiencyIs your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members? yes
13. AboutTell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft? i am 17 years old from bulgaria when i dont play wow i go out with friends or i go to fitnes i am bodybuilder lol hehe
Back to top Go down
sella

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: ..   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:20 am

hope i am good enough for the guild
Back to top Go down
sella

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: ..   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:36 am

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:32 am

looks like a nice applycation imo.. dedication and all.. then only thing that bugs me is,
you have only pvp gear wich is pvp oriented.. and you miss a real big gap of +hit.. Do you have some PVE gear to back it up or can you resocket some things so you'd be fitting PVE more.. otherwise i do not doubt you could do allot of dps.. but pve and pvp is a big difference.. anyways.. you look nice etc.. lets wait for feedback from our rogue leader..(i also think rogue lineup is full atm so cross your fingers)

gl with your application
Back to top Go down
sella

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:34 am

i have karazhan chest from nightbane tier 4 hands trinkets with atack powah and i can get hit raiting jems np for me i am rich i have ring for kara too
Back to top Go down
sella

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:47 am

and 1 more thing my dmg is good and i know what is pve have see players with tier 6 that click and dont know how to use his skills this is sad but the point is i am hardcore raider and i give 10000000000% every raid just give me chance to prove my words
Back to top Go down
Birgit

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:44 pm

He know how to play definetly I know this guy and he will prolly outdps all our rogues Razz
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:30 pm

We kinda need more ACTIVE players. /vote yes
Back to top Go down
lazerpewpew

lazerpewpew

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:47 am

He's really pro player and hardcore like hell Razz

I vote Yes too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:22 am

hi there and ty for your aplication we can use 1 more rogue but il contact you in game for some xtra questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ACCEPTED]apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]apply   [ACCEPTED]apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]apply
Page 1 of 1